Weighted Blanket Care Instructions Letter
Thank you so much for purchasing this weighted blanket from our shop. We are family owned and operated. We are so grateful for your business. We provide excellent customer service. You will LOVE your blanket. If there’s ever a problem with your order, please contact us immediately because we want our customers to love their investment.
Please note that these blankets are made as a drug-free therapeutic treatment. These blankets are not your ordinary blankets. While the construction of the blankets is very good, they are not designed for nor will the hold up for other uses such as roughhousing, making forts, stepping on it, etc. If you are moving the blanket to another room, please fold it and carry it, never dragging it around because a hole can happen. Blankets are made for you, based on the weight of the person receiving the blanket. All measurements are approximate.
Please treat this as a medical device and be cautious on where you are placing your blanket.
1) Always carry your blanket, do not drag it because it will cause the fabric to stretch. 2) The heavier the blanket, you must take extra precautions with handling your blanket.
3) Do not let pets or sharp objects near your blanket. Clip toenails.
4) Wash on delicate cycle in cold water. Line dry is best but tumble dry low will work also.
5) All sales are final. Because of the nature of these blankets and the extreme caution of this product, returns are not accepted unless there was an error on our part only.
If you ever damage your blanket in the future, a seamstress or someone that sews can easily fix the problem. If you would rather have our company fix your blanket, we can fix your blanket (free of charge) for you but you are responsible for the shipping costs.
Therapeutic Weighted Blankets One Year Limited Warranty
1) This limited warranty begins the day that your weighted blanket is received by the customer for a period of one calendar year from the date of purchase.
2) This limited warranty covers blankets that have lost poly pellets due to the failure of seam stitching. We will not cover lost or stolen blankets; we will not cover shredded or cut blankets.
3) If a blanket is determined to be missing poly pellets due to the failure of seam stitching, we will replace the original weight of the poly pellets and restitch the seam. We will not make a new blanket for the customer. We will not replace the weighted blanket or refund the purchase price for a blanket. This limited warranty is only related to the weighted blanket purchased by the customer. All other claims are null and void.
4) The limited one-year warranty does not cover the cost of returning the blanket for repair, however, Therapeutic Weighted Blankets will bear the cost of returning any blanket repaired due only to a failure of the seam stitching that results in the loss of poly pellets.
5) Our limited warranty covers the Therapeutic Weighted Blankets purchase at our home office in Tinley Park, IL. All blanket warranties will be fulfilled in Tinley Park, IL
6) The Therapeutic Weighted Blanket warranty does not cover shipping costs, these costs are assumed by the purchaser.
7) All limited warranties for Therapeutic Weighted Blankets are limited to our products only and are only related to the product purchased. They do not cover any other weighted blanket product.
Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing us to make your blanket. We are really honored.
Have a blessed day!
Lisa Anne M