The HR Generalist is an analytical, problem solver who performs duties at the professional level in some or all of the following functional areas: reporting, training, employment, affirmative action and employment equity program, benefits management, and payroll functions. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. You will report to the Global Director, People Operations.
We’re looking for someone who’s ready to do this big, and do it right.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Maintain all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Support Global Director, People Operations through project life cycle, reporting, forecasting, dashboards, presentation decks and deliverables.
- Maintain HR project calendar and deadlines.
- Assist with recruitment tasks as needed (reviews applications, scheduling, interviews, etc.)
- Assists and project manage midyear and yearly performance review cycle.
- Maintain employee files.
- Ensure compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
To get there, you’ll need:
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a startup environment.
- A strong analytical approach and ability.
- Compulsive organizational skills.
- Well-honed verbal and written skills, able to communicate to audiences of every level clearly.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge and experience using advanced features of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Experience utilizing project management, HRIS, and ATS tools.
- Any experience using Google Suite products, Greenhouse, and Bamboo is a plus.
Please submit resume at firstname.lastname@example.org